Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Liberty of London collaborates with British fashion stars [Grazia]
· Johnson & Johnson boycotted for questionable ingredients [Beauty High]
· Vivienne Westwood dropped by Occupy London [Vogue UK]
· Levi's and Adidas support a greener cotton-growing initiative [WWD]
· How Sarah Burton kept her Kate Middleton dress a secret [Telegraph]
· Celebrity daughter Rumer Willis finds high heels "baffling" [Contact Music]