Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Malin & Goetz Peppermint Soap Bar: $10
- Redken for Men Mint Shape Forming Paste: $18.90
- EO Grapefruit and Mint Shower Gel: $12.99
- Boscia Peppermint Blotting Papers: $5
- Bliss Super Minty Soak & Scrub: $30
- Bath & Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss in Peppermint Hug: $8
- Philosophy Snowflake Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath: $16
- C.O. Bigelow Merry Mentha Lip Shine in Peppermint Mocha: $7.50
- Booth's Peppermint Foot Scrub: $4.99
Peppermint is one of those ingredients that takes a product from good to great--smells nice, isn't too strong, makes you feel clean. We've rounded up ten of our favorite minty products, from shower gel to soap to hair gel (no, really) that are perfect for winter but will stay crisp all the way through spring.
· 10 Marshmallow Beauty Products for Cold Days [Racked]
· Fall Beauty: How to Wear Autumn's Colors [Racked]