Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Keds' first-ever sportswear line will debut at Opening Ceremony [WWD]
· Rihanna will design jeans and lingerie for Armani [Telegraph]
· 11 Singaporean modeling agencies have been fined for price-fixing [Reuters]
· The Beckham family might move to Paris [Guardian]
· Roberto Cavalli kicked off Tel Aviv Fashion Week [HuffPo]
· Sasha Pivovarova is doing a sleepwear collection for the Gap [Vogue UK]