Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Fossil predicts that one of the big trends for watches will be this gorgeous chocolatey color.
- These watches aren't just timepieces-- they're accessories.
- Fossil's classic "Maddox" bags are reinterpreted in various sizes and shapes.
- These brown handbags also have charms shaped like the classic Fossil key logo.
- These lock and key pendants stay on brand.
- Silver jewelry is back, big time.
- Here, the silver is paired with turquoise for a relaxed, boho look.
- These "Fiona" shades are girly but tough.
- These sunglasses are technically for men, but you'll be stealing them from your boyfriend all the time.
- The brand's expansion into footwear promises comfort and ease in addition to style.
- What's on the inside of these flats? Key-printed fabric, of course.
Although Fossil began as a watch brand, the company's offerings have grown to include bags, jewelry, sunglasses, and shoes. Here's a sneak preview of their spring collection, including various takes on the lock-and-key logo, bags that share their name with a famous celebrity kid, and watches that look good enough to eat.
· Fossil [Official Site]
· Now Open: Fossil Midtown [Racked NY]