Happy Birthday Anna Wintour! Here Are 8 Artistic Representations of Vogue's First Lady
- Artist Saul Zolari gave Anna bunny ears and polka-dot hair.
- Yiying Lu, the artist who came up with Twiter's Fail Whale, made this techie portrait of Anna. If you scanned the barcode with your iPhone, you got directed to a site where you could download the art.
- Artist AleXsandro Palombo has done plenty of artistic representations of Anna, including this Medusa-esque one.
- Artist Christopher Lee Sauve made these "Save Anna" T-shirts and tote bags.
- Illustrator Lisa Hanawalt spoofed rumors about Anna's reputation in a piece for The Hairpin.
- Author Lauren Weisberger used to work as Anna's assistant, but we're sure this image is just a total coincidence.
- Artist Andrew Yang created limited edition dolls of Anna and fellow Voguer Grace Coddington for Barney's.
- Alex Katz is the only artist in this gallery to have an official mandate - he painted Anna for a portrait in the National Gallery.