Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· You can buy the Canadian Olympic Team's official mittens [Vancouver Sun]
· Christopher Kane's line for J.Brand includes £200 shorts [Vogue UK]
· She works at Harper's Bazaar, sleeps at Occupy London [Evening Standard]
· United Nations fashion ambassador is a real job [WSJ]
· Victoria Beckham is launching a kids' line [Marie Claire UK]
· After 23 years, Robert Hanson is leaving Levi's [WWD]