Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Hickey Freeman Red Stripe Silk Bow Tie:
- J. Crew Striped Jersey Top: $45
- Converse All Star-High Top Flag Trainers: Â£49.95
- Karmaloop Striped Over the Knee Sock: $8
- Donatella Murano Bead Charm: $40
- Nigel Cabourn British Stripe Knit Hat: $85
- Tulla Striped Tank Top: â‚¬14.98
- O'Neill Alton Sunglasses: $54.50
- Sydney Love A Day at the Beach Shoulder Bag: $44
- Emerson Thorpe Long Striped Bias Skirt: $119
Because it wasn't enough to do film adaptations of board games like Battleship and Candyland, MGM has announced that it bought the film rights for Where's Waldo, aka those books you loved as a kid. While there's no word on casting, we have some ideas for how to style Waldo and his girlfriend Wenda. We imagine them sharing a lot of these clothes, because, honestly, if you and your boyfriend dress alike you might as well give the joint wardrobe a try.
· MGM Snaps Up Rights to 'Waldo' [Variety]