Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· YSL muse and style icon Loulou De La Falaise has died [WWD]
· Kelly Osbourne will be judging Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model [The Sun]
· Jefferson Hack and Anouck Lepere broke up [Fashionologie]
· Leona Lewis is sponsoring a green design contest [Talenthouse]
· Pierre Cardin is 89 and still designing up a storm [BBC]
· Prince Charles says he changes his style every 25 years [Telegraph]