Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bonnie and Clyde costume designer Theadora Van Runkle has died [NYT]
· New York Giants QB Eli Manning is designing men's watches [People]
· Washington, DC is the most shopaholic city in the US [Fashion Etc]
· Lady Gaga's fragrance will supposedly be called Monster [WWD]
· PPR has acquired Italian label Brioni [Reuters]
· Online retailers are focusing on the Middle East [WSJ]