Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah Haircalf Covet Bag: $450
- Eugenia Kim Max Cheetah Fedora: $319
- Stella McCartney Cheetah Print Cotton Tank: $73.50
- Coach Taffy Pumps: $218
- Betsey Johnson Satin Pajama Set: $69
- Bloomingdale's Cheetah Print Umbrella: $27
- Michael Kors Cheetah Print Silk-Jersey Dress: $130
- Cheetah Authentic Pro Lo Vans: $45
- Sea Cheetah Print Skirt: $225
- Heimstone Betty Cardigan: $505
Fall is the perfect time of year for animal prints. Even if you're normally wary of prints, it's possible to add bits of cheetah to your look without feeling overwhelmed or being mistaken for a zoo escapee. By pairing neutral clothes with cheetah accessories or muting the print with reds or blacks, you can balance our your animal instincts--and you won't look like Snooki gave you a makeover, either.
· Animal Print Everything: Frank Hits the Zoo [Racked]
· Neon Hitch Mixed Florals and Animal Print Before It Was Cool [Racked]