Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Versace for H&M's launch party: Prince, Nicki Minaj, and more [Guardian]
· Dakota Fanning's Lola ads have been banned in the UK [Telegraph]
· Lady Gaga has a 'workshop' at Barney's [WWD]
· Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld teamed up for a book of portraits [Grazia]
· Lawyer Gloria Allred's dressing strategy for female clients [Washington Post]
· 'Twilight' perfume means you can smell like Bella [NY Daily News]