Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Giorgio Armani implies that he hates Hollywood [Bazaar UK]
· Harry Winston has launched its largest collection ever [WWD]
· Chanel Iman is renting a private island for her birthday party [Fashionista]
· A new book chronicles Michelle Obama's style and how to get it [Daily Mail]
· Tweezers have gone from oddity to bathroom mainstay [NY Times]
· Whitney Port is the new spokeswoman for Crest Whitestrips [StyleList]