Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Nostalgia alert: you may not be able to eat Jolly Ranchers, but now your nails can smell like them.
- Claire's doesn't just sell cute earrings and hair accessories--you can also grab a scented polish, which comes in fragrances lik
- Revlon has a line of fruit-scented polishes, including this one in Passion Fruit.
- Beauty brand
- Aussie brand Fashion Addict makes candy colors with candy scents that make your inner kid super happy.
- Japan-made PheRose nail polish goes on clear but smells faintly like roses. The product's makers recommend it for getting rid of cigarette smells on your hands.
- LA Girl USA makes scented polishes, including Sparkling Peach, Blueberry Fizz, and Watermelon Splash. Come to think of it, those are all pretty good cocktail names
- Why should your nails only smell like candy when there's polish on them? These
On his show Good Eats, Food Network star Alton Brown refuses to use kitchen utensils that only have one purpose. We suspect he might like these nail polishes that are also perfumes--way to speed up your beauty routine and kill two birds with one stone. Now if only they made a nail polish that smelled like one of Alton's tasty dishes.
· 8 Nail Polish Bottles That Might Be Prettier Than Your Mani [Racked]
· Nail Polish for Men: Can It Happen? [Racked]
· 10 Nail Polish-Addict Blogs to Be Astounded By [Racked]