Scented Nail Polish: When Your Products Do Double Duty
- Nostalgia alert: you may not be able to eat Jolly Ranchers, but now your nails can smell like them.
- Claire's doesn't just sell cute earrings and hair accessories--you can also grab a scented polish, which comes in fragrances lik
- Revlon has a line of fruit-scented polishes, including this one in Passion Fruit.
- Beauty brand
- Aussie brand Fashion Addict makes candy colors with candy scents that make your inner kid super happy.
- Japan-made PheRose nail polish goes on clear but smells faintly like roses. The product's makers recommend it for getting rid of cigarette smells on your hands.
- LA Girl USA makes scented polishes, including Sparkling Peach, Blueberry Fizz, and Watermelon Splash. Come to think of it, those are all pretty good cocktail names
- Why should your nails only smell like candy when there's polish on them? These