Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Fearne cotton cape back maxi dress, $135, and Fearne cott
- French Connection "Morning Mist" shirt, $102, and French Connection "Winter Bex Beads" blouse,
- Love Label double-breasted drape blazer, $84, and Love Label bow detail coat,
- South oversized knitted box jumper, $26, and South ribbed jumper with belt,
- Savior woven "Totem" print top, $49, Savior "Forest" print top,
Online retailer Very.com launched late last November, but they're really in full swing now after their recent party at Soho House in New York City's Meatpacking District. Based out of the UK, the site features a roster of cute and cool British designers, and also plays host to British street style and a very enthusiastic video of Cat Deeley. Plus, Whitney Port is on board, as the site sells her Whitney Eve line.
We've cruised through the pages and put together a gallery of 10 of our favorite pieces for you to check out, just in time for some last minute holiday shopping—for yourself, of course. Click through the images for more info.
· Very.com Launches with a Party at SoHo House [Racked]
· Very [Official Site]