Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gucci made a $14,000 bike and matching helmet [The Cut]
· Australia's first Topshop opened in Melbourne [SMH]
· British fashion houses are on notice for underpaying interns [Telegraph]
· Oscar de la Renta is launching a kids' line [WWD]
· Net-a-porter partnered with Moschino for custom Wellies [Fashion Foie Gras]
· China is considering a "green tax" for textile polluters [Ecouterre]