Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The most iconic dresses of 2011 include Gaga, Pippa, and Tilda [Forbes]
· Calvin Klein will debut a handbag line in a ShopNBC special [WWD]
· Vogue Italia's Franca Sozzani doesn't "do" meetings [Telegraph]
· Audrina Patridge is starting her own clothing line [People]
· Swarovski is sponsoring a scholarship at Central St Martins [Vogue UK]
· Musicians Matt & Kim are getting their own Converse shoe [Spin]