Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Flaunt what you've got on this very special day with a sexy dress in fire-engine red. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite red dresses that are in stores now.
1. Red beaded open back dress, $90 at Topshop: The beaded bodice and open back makes a traditional babydoll dress sexier and more daring.
2. Religion “Love” red dress, $149 at coggles.com: The draped and pleated style of this one-shoulder dress complements the body in all the right places, and the tie belt helps define a waistline.
3. Giambattista Valli pencil dress, $2,650 at brownsfashion.com: This dress can be perfect for the office with the modest length and sophisticated belt underneath a black blazer, or worn alone with nude pumps on a first date.
4. DKNY twill strapless dress, $295 at net-a-Porter.com: With a bow and a flirty frilled waist, this classic sweetheart dress is a fantastic option for a date or a night out with girlfriends.
5. Scarlet seduction one shoulder dress, $55 at Lulu's: Channel new Hollywood glamour in this pleated one-shoulder mini dress that would look stunning paired with nude or suede black pumps and very minimal jewelry.
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim ruffle dress, $402 at brownsfashion.com: Show off your arms with this sleeveless mini. The ruffles cascading down the dress and the beaded neckline give a classic tank dress an elegant upgrade.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]