Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Neutral, beige looks were a hit on the runways for spring. Start adding key pieces to your wardrobe now to update your look. Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite pieces that are in stores now.
1. Triwa “Brasco” watch, $224 at asos.com: The rhinestone embellishments and bracelet style band makes this watch a basic-yet-glamorous everyday accessory.
2. B&D “Eaton” leather shoulder bag, $875 at nordstrom.com: This gleaming leather bag with the shiny push lock and gold chain straps will dress up any outfit. The interior has suede lining and a ton of pockets to keep everything cozy and in place.
3. Alexander McQueen “Skull and Blossom” print pashmina, $737 at matchesfashion.com: Throw on this silk and cashmere blend scarf to up the ante of a casual jeans and tee look.
4. Azzedine Alaïa square neck dress, $2,020 at brownsfashion.com: A curve-hugging, nude bodycon dress is a staple for spring. Think of it as a blank canvas—you can dress it up or down with the right accessories and shoes.
5. Dolce Vita for Target rope wedge sandals, $30 at Target: Nude shoes elongate the leg, and these affordable and adorable espadrilles are super comfortable with their cushioned insoles and adjustable straps.
6. Tsumori Chisato “Twinkle Shooting Star” blouse, $316 at lagarconne.com: A romantic sheer silk blouse is a must have for spring, and this ruffle collared blouse has glittery star details that will add just the right amount of sparkle to any outfit.
· All trendsetter posts [Racked]