Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Gifting or receiving lingerie for Valentine’s Day? Racked trendwatcher Donna Kim picks six of her favorite pieces that are in stores now.
1. Eberjey Coraline Retro bralette, $50 at journelle.com: This lacy, delicate bralette with hot pink straps is the go-to piece to wear underneath a thin tank top.
2. Deborah Marquit lace underwire bra, $195 at net-a-porter.com: Super sexy and daring, this fluorescent-pink French lace bra has underwire cups for full support. The matching briefs or thong can be purchased separately.
3. Vanessa Bruno lace bra, $109 at lagarconne.com: Made of mesh and lace, the pullover racer back makes this elegant bra more casual and versatile to wear.
4. “Vivienne” corset top, $60 at Jessica Simpson Collection: In appropriate Valentine’s Day colors, the “Vivienne” collection consists of balconette bras, thongs, and other lingerie pieces that are perfect to wear on this special day.
5. Betsey Johnson “Tricot & Lace in Tangerine Dream” babydoll, $69 at nordstrom.com: In a romantic coral pink, a flirty lace overlay with sheer and flirty details is comfortable to wear to sleep and also comes with a matching G-string panty.
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim printed lace chemise, $185 at barneys.com: A silk chemise with a beautiful black and white print is romantic and this piece could also be worn as a top underneath a blazer and long necklaces.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]