Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· An interview with transsexual model Lea T. [Models.com]
· All about @bergdorfs [NY Times]
· Gemma Ward's first magazine spread in years [Fashionista]
· Barneys' new chief explains those changes [On the Runway]
· Naomi Campbell's former agent no longer speaks to the supermodel [Daily Mail]
· Kate Moss is the new face of Dior Addict lipstick [Independent UK]
· Self Service magazine and the future of advertising [BlackBook]