Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Boylston Street, Boston, via @bostontweet
- At the Appleton, Wisconsin, Best Buy, via @erindavi5
- Clarendon Boulevard in Arlington, Virginia, via @blakespot
- Biltmore Fashion Park in Phoenix, Arizona, via @_johnwelch_
- Smith Haven Mall in Lake Grove, New York, via @ayoometz
- Lincoln Park, Chicago, via @paulemiller
- Oxmoore Mall in Louisville, Kentucky, via @michaelschultz
- Houston, Texas, via @misarox
- Houston, Texas, via @bglovely
- One Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton, California, via @towns
It's T-90 minutes until Apple's newest gadget, the iPad 2, is unleashed upon the world. And while our sister site Racked NY is tracking the situation around Manhattan, we thought we'd take a Tweet-peek at Apple fans lining up for the new device around the country. Check out our gallery, above. Based on our cursory unscientific research on Twitter, we'd say you have a pretty good chance of getting an iPad 2 today if you head out to Appleton, Wisconsin. Yup.
· iPad 2 [Apple.com]
· All iPad 2 coverage [Racked]