Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Vivienne Westwood's new campaign for Royal Ascot [CQ]
· Unilever brings Magnum (and those Lagerfeld ads) to the US [WSJ]
· Kate Moss wants supergroup The Ws to play her wedding [Mirror]
· The see-through Kate Middleton dress sold at auction for $125k [The Cut]
· Vivienne Westwood and Manolo Blahnik share their thoughts on SATC [Grazia]
· Police easily spot holdup suspect in unique outfit [AP]
· First look: new Charlie's Angels heats up Miami [Popeater]