Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Designer discount mecca The Outnet clears its coffers in a pre-spring blowout tomorrow with more than 500 ready-to-wear items—clothes, outerwear, shoes, handbags, and accessories from labels including Jil Sander, Burberry Prorsum, Marc Jacobs, Missoni, and Christopher Kane—marked up to 85% off retail. Like other Outnet sales, this one will start in the morning, Pacific Time, which means on or around 11 a.m.-ish Eastern Time. Check out our gallery of picks and prices after the jump!
- Burberry Prorsum pleated taffeta coat, $434.25 (orig. $2,895)
- Emilio Pucci beaded silk gown, $518 (orig. $2,590)
- Christopher Kane dress
- Missoni woven cardi jacket, $324 (orig. $2,160)
- Jason Wu cropped tweed jacket, $379.50 (orig. $2,530)
- Chloe strapless silk dress, $554.25 (orig. $3,695)
- Marc Jacobs satin zip-embellished dress, $284.25 (orig. $1,895)
- Narciso Rodriguez wool-blend panel jacket, $328.50 (orig. $2,190)
- Jil Sander satin drape-panel dress, $238.50 (orig. $1,590)
- MissoniEmbellished silk jumpsuit, $604.50 (orig. $4,030)
· The Outnet [Official Site]