Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell back on the catwalk [Telegraph]
· Erin Wasson on her new line with Zadig & Voltaire [Fashionista]
· Nobu is opening a sushi-themed hotel at Caeser's Palace Vegas [BB]
· Bill Cunningham New York: film review [H'Wood Reporter]
· Ginny Weasley walked the runway at London fashion week [R29]
· Gwen Stefani gave her Galliano wedding gown to the V&A Museum [The Cut]
· American Apparel responds to $250m lawsuit [Racked NY]