Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Coach will launch classic bags on Net-a-Porter [FFG]
· Abu Dhabi will build the world's largest caviar factory [Luxuo]
· Alexander McQueen "sewed anger into his clothes" [Telegraph]
· The ultimate snub: Kate Moss axed from Lily Allen's wedding [Daily Mail]
· Stores decrease use of fragrance spritzers [NY Times]
· How to look better on Skype [Refinery29]
· Dylan Lauren's dogs to wear Ralph Lauren couture to her wedding [The Cut]