Chris Noth, Kiefer Sutherland, and Jason Patric Show Some Leg—And, Woohoo, More!—at Dressed to Kilt
- A peek at cast mate Jason Patric bringing up the rear.
- A final goodbye. From left to right: Jason Patric, Jim Gaffigan, Brian Cox, Chris Noth (hello) and Kiefer Sutherland
- Trump family photo
- Matthew Settle aka Rufus Humphrey shows the guys how it's done.
- Marcus Schenkenberg rocks the Scottish equestrian chic.
- A trousered Marcus Schenkenberg shows us that he definitely still has it.
- Harry Potter's Freddie rocks the S&M-updated kilt ensemble
- New York Giants Danny Ware and Ahmad Bradshaw giving us their blue steel. Love the mango roll neck, Ahmad!
- Kellie Pickler in a tartan gown and a massive fascinator.
- LX TV's George Oliphant walks the runway in his family tartan.
- Musical interlude from indie Scottish musician Paolo Nutini.
- Miss Scotland Nicola Mimnagh (middle) walks the runway.
- A couple models mix it up in low-rider kilts.