Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Three ways to make your swimsuit last forever [MSNBC]
· How to buy a wedding suit [GQ UK]
· The good, the bad, and the Oprah effect [NY Post]
· The 10 best Tumblrs by fashion industry insiders [Fashionista]
· Karl Lagerfeld and Lady Gaga's Uniqlo tees for Japan [CQ]
· Nicola Formichetti's pop-up shop might look like a punk rock flower shop [RNY]
· There's a new Muppets movie in the works [Popeater]