How to Run a Fashion Company: Behind the Scenes at Rent the Runway
- Super-exclusive: These just-arrived items haven't yet been photographed for the site
- One of the most popular dresses of the season is this Badgley Mischka floor-length gold sequin number
- A wall of jewelry
- Herve Leger bandage dresses are hung like this.
- Aisle signage
- Returns are regularly reviewed for retirement. Anything damaged, worn, or irreparably stained gets taken out of circulation.
- Aisles are arranged alphabetically by designer
- They shoot the models in dresses against this pull-down in the deepest darkest corner of the tech department.
- Quality check before dispatch.
- Bridal jewelry
- Where the hemming happens
- New dresses waiting to be hemmed to three different hem lengths
- Nina Ricci - some of priciest inventory
- Hose, bras, and other underpinnings
- Herve Leger dresses are super-popular with Rent the Runway customers