Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Alexa Chung tells Vogue that blogs are "ridiculous, just mood boards" [@FFG]
· Osama bin Laden has his escape kit sewn into his clothes [NYP]
· British Esquire gets redesigned, inspired by American GQ [Magsculture]
· Is Angelina Jolie shooting Vuitton with Annie Leibovitz in Cambodia? [Vogue UK]
· Hearst magazine subscriptions: coming to an iPad near you [FashionIndie]
· Kate Middleton's wedding day perfume sells out worldwide [People]
· Hamish Bowles was terrified the first time he met McQueen [The Cut]