Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Simon Doonan Demonstrates the L'Wren Scott Lula Bag "Whoosh"
- The pouch clutches (the black one holds an iPad, too), plus the complete line of handbags starting at $2300 for basic leather.
- A view from the blogger audience. See, we don't bite.
- Was L'Wren a model by any chance?
- Adam Glassman, L'Wren Scott and Simon Doonan mug for the breakfast paps
- The insides of a Lula bag. Check out the iPad pocket on the left. Pretty snazzy.
- L'Wren's own $20,500 creation. Hey, she made it, she should carry it, right?