Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Maybe plan an early lunch break tomorrow, ladies (or, for shoppers on the West Coast, set your alarms)—the Rachel Roy sale goes live at HauteLook at 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT) and it looks like there are going to be some great dresses up for grabs. We got a sneak peek at the merch—and the prices.
From left to right:
· This Rachel Roy blouse will be $110 at HauteLook (orig. $365)
· This belted trench will be $309 at Hautelook (orig. $895)
· This sleeveless dress—hello versatile!— will be $295 (orig. $1,200)
· This faux-wrap rainbow print dress will be $238 (orig. $595)
· Fuchsia-and-white is so in this season; this dress will be $208 (orig. $595)
· A frilly black apron-style blouse with a demure pencil silhouette dress is $198 (orig. $495)
· HauteLook [Official Site]