Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- From left: Twobirds bridesmaid jersey ballgown, $199 (orig. $330); Dolce & Gabbana satin exposed seaming dress, $499 (orig. $1,540); BCBGMaxAzria silk long ruffle dress, $199 (orig. $494)
- Nanette Lepore "Sultry Nights" sateen shift, $169 (orig. $348)
- Alice + Olivia sequin silk embellished dress, $139 (orig. $495)
- Jay Godfrey "Platt" silk ruffle-shoulder dress, $149 (orig. $345)
- Twelfth St. By Cynthia Vincent beaded shoulder knit cross-over dress, $149 (orig. $345)
- Shoshanna side-draped one-shoulder dress, $139 (orig. $350)
- Helmut Lang wrinkled satin two-side twist tank dress, $199 (orig. $460)
For anyone who's grappling with the perennial question—What do you wear to a summer wedding?—Gilt comes to the rescue. This Saturday, the designer flash sale site will launch a massive What to Wear to a Summer Wedding sale, featuring dresses from the likes of Dolce & Gabbana, BCBGMaxAzria, Alice + Olivia, and Nanette Lepore. Check out our preview—complete with a sneak peek at the prices!—in the gallery, above.
· Gilt [Official Site]