Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.All portraits by Scott Schuman, The Sartorialist
To celebrate Father's Day Kiehl's teamed up with the Godfather of street style photography, Scott Schuman, on a photo campaign featuring New York dads with their kids taken at Bleecker Street Park. His site, The Sartorialist, was named one of Time Magazine's top 100 design influencers. Schuman also partnered with Italian fashion house, Luca Roda, to design a limited edition dopp kit ($55.50).
The dopp kit will include:
· Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash (2.5oz/75 ml)
· Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment (2.5oz/75 ml)
· Facial Fuel No-Shine Lip Balm (0.17oz/5g)
· Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream White Eagle (2.5oz/75 ml)
· "Ultimate Man" Scrub Soap (3.2 oz/90 g)