Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton paints a snail.
- In a crochet top and white pleated skirt from Whistles
- In Roksanda Ilincic arriving in Los Angeles
- In a hand-painted Jenny Packham silk dress at Polo
- In Diane von Furstenberg at the British Consul-General
- In an Alexander McQueen lilac gown and Jimmy Choo shoes and clutch at the BAFTA dinner
Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince William departed Los Angeles yesterday—on a commercial British Airways flight!—after a wildly successful tour through Canada and Los Angeles. Check out our gallery of what the Duchess wore while she was in Los Angeles—where her wardrobe spanned from sporty (Jenny Packham for Polo) to hanging-out-painting-with-kids (UK High Street chain Whistles) to black tie (Alexander McQueen).
· All Kate Middleton coverage [Racked]