Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Why Domenico Dolce isn't on Twitter [Grazia]
· Manish Arora's new pastries [Vogue India]
· Sarah Jessica Parker is no longer working at Halston [CQ]
· Jean Paul Gaultier's new La Perla swimsuits [The Cut]
· The Alexander Wang campaign will debut tonight, on buildings [Racked NY]
· Which retailers are best at preparing for major disasters? [Consumerist]
· Karlie Kloss' Oscar de la Renta campaign video [Fashionista]