Skagen Owner Henrik Jorst Matches His Cars to His Watches
- The â€™74 Ferrari Dino GTS and 806XLTXM present lavish styling and highly respected design. Both come together to forge a unique style that is only paralleled by their revered heritages.
- For the 806, I wanted to take the race inspired styling found in my prized Dino and affix it to a watch-face that resembled a red-lined tach and speedometer; a constant reminder of the speed of style.
- My Maserati Grand Turismo S and 805XLTBB epitomize sleek, modern style, and chic sex appeal. Whether on your wrist or on the road, these two absolutely demand attentionâ€”even while remaining perfectly still.
- The â€œMasiâ€ is my daily driver and I wanted to incorporate a lot of the same elements found in its design into the construction of the 805. From the black-on-black coloration and ultra-light frame, to the racing red embellishments; this watch is the cl
- Clean, flowing lines and high performance function in the 809XLTTM (the 2011 Red Dot Award Winner for Product Design) and my 1968 Chevrolet Corvette-Stingray.
- When designing the 809-series, I strove to relay the theme of a high performance sports car and I think I achieved that. Both of these works of performance art helped to redefine a world famous brand.
- Both the 585XLTMXB and 1960 Cadillac Coup De Ville feature classic, signature designs that made a now-renowned brand famous.
- Whether itâ€™s the signature â€œtail finsâ€ of the Cadillac or the embellished silver indicators of the 585 series, the beauty of these designs is found in simplicity mixed with artistic flair.
- Elegance meets artistic functionality in my 1955 Jaguar XK140MC and 858XLSLC (as recently seen in GQ Magazine!)
- Shining steel elements perfectly accented with leather create an archetypal design that will never be out of fashion. Both of these enduring styles will be as appreciated and coveted today as they will be 20 years from now. They are the purest definition