Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Letters to Haiti [Oh So Coco]
· Gwen Stefani's doing a kid's line for Target [Fashionista]
· Talking point: Opaque tights in July? [Telegraph]
· It's pink, it's glittery, it's blingy, it's a cat [Bryanboy]
· A pair of cufflinks that might've been Prince William's for sale [The Cut]
· The only dress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's ever looked bad in [Heat]
· Creem magazine will relaunch print editions this fall [BuzzFeed]