Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Designer Roberto Cavalli has collaborated with Ciclotte, an Italian exercise bike company, to create a collection of, um, exercise bikes—yes, those super-post-modern-looking things above and after the jump are stationary bikes. Available beginning this month—alongside the Roberto Cavalli Gym apparel collection—the bikes come in the following colorways:
· Black carbon fibre with details in jaguar-print pony
· Fuchsia carbon fibre with details in Alcantara®
· Black carbon fibre with details in zebra-print pony
· Gold steel with details in Alcantara®
· Gold steel with details in jaguar-print pony