Mobster Inmates in Sicilian Jail Aren't Allowed to Wear Silk Gucci Suits to Their Champagne and Lobster Parties Anymore
- These DSquared leather pants might not be appropriate for the elaborate weddings held in the prison chapel, but they'll do just fine for dance routines in the yard.
- Since they should be wearing prison jumpsuits anywayâ€”they are in jail, right?â€”here's a sheer one from Dolce&Gabbana.
- And if things get hot, here's a pair of DSquared swim shorts. Just sub out those American flag boxers for Italy's green, white, and red.
- Since they're most comfortable in flashy Italian suits, here's one from Dolce&Gabbana.
- Since underwear from the banned designers is most likely contraband, too, here's a brand new pair from Diesel, so the prisoners won't be "naked as a worm."
- Yellow pants and every print imaginable for the mis-matchy inmate.
- Real mobsters wear pink.
- Fancy pants for the Champagne toasts, from Missoni.
- We imagine this is what they think we wear in American prisons, since they, it seems, don't have to wear uniforms. Here, a look from Diesel.