Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The rising costs of designer Made-in-America denim [WSJ]
· Elvis sang about them, now it's time for guys to get some blue suede shoes [Valet]
· A couture dress that weighs a ton [CocoPerez]
· Club Monaco collabs with Michael Williams of A Continuous Lean [Racked NY]
· Beckham turnings into a pap & posts a prego shot of Posh on Facebook [3am]
· Will Lauren Conrad's tie dyed hair catch on with the public? [Fashionista]
· The ladylike trend gets a downtown edge [StyleList]