Saks Fifth Avenue's Men's Fashion Director Eric Jennings in Scotland
- The Callanish Standing Stones, built around 2,900 BC. Jennings is on the far right.
- A rainbow appeared over the loch outside a cashmere mill we visited.
- Visiting the Kelvingrove Art Museum in Glasgow.
- Hanging from the ceiling of the Kelvingrove Art Museum.
- One night at Stobo Castle & Spa. Unfortunately we didnâ€™t get to the spa part.
- My favorite hotel in Scotland, the Prestonfield House.
- Greeted by lads in black kilts at Prestonfield House.
- Prestonfield House, our hotel in Edinburgh.
Leaving the Prestonfield Manor in Edinburgh to catch
a plane to the Isle of Lewis to visit weavers
and mills, I was greeted by a very proud
- Hand carvings on a work bench inside a weaverâ€™s shed at Harris Tweed.
- Edinburgh at sunset.
- Grabbing a ginger beer at a Sloans, a historic pub in Glasgow.