Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A rare peek inside Vogue's shoe closet [Fashionista]
· Kim Kardashian will wed in Vera Wang [CQ]
· Pearls, finer but still cheap, flow from China [NY Times]
· $1.2m of fake fashion seized at UK airport [Herts & Essex Observer]
· A millinery expert analyzes the hats at Zara Phillips' wedding [The Cut]
· The woman who dumped chili on VS underwear was arrested [Racked NY]
· 9 as last number on price tag has magical effect on sales [Consumerist]