Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
On this slow news day, we turn to our late-afternoon snack for some entertainment. Lotte's Koala's March crackers are chocolate-filled cookies that we picked up at a local corner store. They feature printed koalas in a diverse, entertaining and sometimes questionable array of get-ups.
Here are our nine favorites:
1. Our first koala is dressed in a traditional kimono.
2. Koala number two is fully committed to the nautical trend.
3. This koala is in saucy cheerleader attire for some Koala University.
4. This koala's just taking a stroll, whistling.
5. A koala that is dressed like a ram and holding a star—no explanation needed.
6. Just your average naughty nurse koala.
7. Shedding a tear and writing in his journal—even koalas can be the emotional poet-types.
8. There are several theories as to what this one is doing.
9. ???—Feel free to comment as to what koala number nine has in its mouth. We're at a loss for words on him.—Payton Wang
· Koala's March Share Pack, $6.50 at Amazon.com