Camp Alternative Apparel: Fashion Editors Glamp it up in Montauk
- Super-hottest of hot editors, Teen Vogue's Mary Kate Steinmiller, got us all matching neon friendship bracelets -- just like real summer camp.
- The bunks at Ruschmeyer's. Looks like Dirty Dancing, no?
- Tie-dying festivities
- Dinner at Surf Lodge -- Two of our Hottest Editors are in this photo, can you spot them?
- Dinner at Surf Lodge.
- The fire pit at Surf Lodge on Saturday night.
- An editor paddleboarding on Fort Pond. We didn't want to take any close-up identifiable shots of editors paddleboarding. Industry courtesy.
- That box on the right is a voice recorder.
- Ruschmeyer's welcomes guests with a compass.
- Organic products in the bathrooms.
- The bikes we rode around town.
- We cut T-shirts.
- We tie-dyed too, just like real camp.
- More tie-dying.
- Lobster roll from the truck.
- The band Caveman did a set. They're pretty awesome.
- Allegedly, there are spiders in these baskets.
- Cucumbers floating in a carafe = mesmerizing