Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
There've been so many rumors over the past few weeks about what's happening with the Project Runway spinoff Project Runway All Stars that's currently filming in New York. Today, we got the official word from the folks at Lifetime that the new show will feature an entirely revamped panel of judges. Instead of Michael Kors, Nina Garcia, Heidi Klum, and Tim Gunn, the All Stars cast has instead enlisted the help of Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman, Joanna Coles (editor-in-chief of Marie Claire), and Angela Lindvall.
All Stars will feature a cast of 13 former Project Runway contestants squaring off over 12 60-minute episodes to win the grand prize—an exclusive designer's boutique in select Neiman Marcus stores and on NeimanMarcus.com, $100,000 in "technology and office space" courtesy of HP and Intel, $100,000 cash from L'Oreal Paris, a spread in Marie Claire, one-year tenure as a guest editor at Marie Claire, and a sewing and embroidery studio by Brother International.
The Project Runway All Stars contestants will be:
· Austin Scarlett (New York) – Season One, Fourth Place
· Kara Janx (New York) – Season Two, Fourth Place
· Elisa Jimenez (New York) – Season Four, 10th Place
· Rami Kashou (Los Angeles) – Season Four, Runner-up
· Sweet P/Kathleen Vaughn (Pasadena, CA) – Season Four, Fifth Place
· Jerell Scott (New York) – Season Five, Fourth Place
· Kenley Collins (Brooklyn) – Season Five, Second Runner-up
· Gordana Gehlhausen (San Diego) – Season Six, Fourth Place
· Anthony Williams (Atlanta) – Season Seven, Fifth Place
· Mila Hermanovski (Los Angeles) – Season Seven, Second Runner-up
· April Johnston (Savannah, Georgia) – Season Eight, Fifth Place
· Michael Costello (Palm Springs) – Season Eight, Fourth Place
· Mondo Guerra (Denver) – Season Eight, Runner-up
The series will air on Lifetime later this year.
· Angela Lindvall to replace Heidi Klum [Racked]