Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We've hit the hump of Fashion Week, and our borderline-exhaustion has caused us to think the unthinkable: We'd really just love to be hanging out in sweatpants right now. If you're craving a lazy Sunday just as much as us, take a look at ten of our favorites, ranging in style from the classic high school gym sweats to some that are a bit more fancy.
1. Monrow vintage sweat, $110 at American Rag: These are about as old school as sweatpants come, right down to the drawstring and elastic ankle.
2. Lanvin lurex sweatpants, $1,780 at MyTheresa: And now for something a little more fancy, we bring you sweatpants that almost cost $2,000.
3. Free City sweatpant, $260 at Conley's: All of the cool kids wear Free City sweatpants, right? Jump on the bandwagon with this purple pair.
4. Wildfox "Bisous Spots—Gidget Pants," $92 at Wildfox: A little tacky, sure. But you're probably not going to leave your house in them, so who cares.
5. Talc baggy sweatpant, $75 at La Garçonne: These. Look. So. Comfortable.
7. Victoria's Secret Pink "Lsu" crop varsity pant, $30 at Victoria's Secret: Sure, teenage girls wear these. But so does Victoria Secret angel Chanel Iman! Go on and embrace your inner 16-year-old with a pair of Pink sweatpants.
8. Viva Vena "Cadillac" sweatpants $80 at Oxygen Boutique: For a cooler take on velour J.Lo sweatsuits, there's an option to buy a matching shirt with these.
9. Maharishi "Bonsai" forest sweatpant, $130 at Flannels: Now that camo's made a comeback, the print can safely trickle into the realm of sweatpants. These are also available in a navy print, in case you're trying to blend into the ocean rather than the forest.
10. Jack Wills "Gathorne" skinny sweatpant, $49 at Jack Wills :And now you can pretend you're in college with these Jack Wills sweatpants. That's right, no work tomorrow. Just cramming for an exam while eating ramen noodles and drinking a 40. You know, the glory days.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]