Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Daphne Guinness exhibition opens in New York [Art Info]
· Solance Knowles: "Kate Moss is my role model" [Us]
· Cathy Horyn reviews Tom Ford and Tom Tait at LFW [On the Runway]
· Netflix splits into two: renames DVD company [CNN]
· Economy "lipstick index" is now a "nail polish index" [Jezebel]
· That's dedication: woman wears head-to-toe Target [RNY]
· Kanye West joins front row at London Fashion Week [CBS]