Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Freja eel-trimmed suede ankle boots, $272 (orig. $680)
- Brenda leather camera bag, $191.25 (orig. $425)
- Textured oversized wool-blend coat, $385 (orig. $1,100)
- Suede-trimmed cotton and linen-blend vest, $348.25 (orig. $995)
- Asymmetric drape crepe-jersey dress, $292.25 (orig. $835)
- Dakota cut-out lace-up leather ankle boots, $262 (orig. $665)
On Tuesday, bright and early after the long Labor Day weekend, The Outnet will unleash its biggest-ever Alexander Wang sale—with over 120 styles marked down up to 65% off retail. It's true, we just got really excited when this email, subject line The biggest Alexander Wang drop EVER at THE OUTNET.COM landed in our inbox. We've got six sample pieces in our gallery above, complete with prices. Check it out.
· The Outnet [Official Site]