Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· J.Crew is currently selling a few $5 bikini bottoms. [J.Crew]
· Nina Garcia demonstrates how to wear Jason Wu for Target. In case you thought the collection was all sweet pleats, one of the looks is "Ladylike meets Biker Chic." [A Bullseye View]
· Molly Sims is pregnant, and she told her husband by hiding it in a fortune cookie. [The Cut]
· Free People has challenged New York and Los Angeles to a Fashion Face Off. [Racked LA]
· Bryanboy has updated his Facebook. [@bryanboy/Twitter]
· Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum is selling sweater vests on his website for $100. [Racked NY]
· 24 Hour Catwalk debuts tonight, but you can shop the looks Cynthia Rowley will be wearing right now on Open Sky. [Open Sky]